Great recipe for chili. If you want a chili with a little kick this chili is for you. My secret is a can of rotel. YUM!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 to 4 (8 ounce) cans of tomato sauce depending on how thick you want your chili.
- In large pot cook ground beef until brown.
- Add pkg. of taco seasoning to beef along with ½ cup of water.
- Add tomato sauce, red beans, black beans, ranch style beans and rotel to pot. Stir and simmer on low for about 15 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with Fritos chip.
- This chili is so fast and easy to make. I like using 3 different kinds of beans to make my chili. The combination of black beans, ranch style beans and kidney beans go very good together. You can also use stewed tomatoes