This soup is quick and easy to make. Just add chicken broth, cream of chicken, a little water, frozen spinach and some tortellini. Quick and easy meal for the family. Ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups of water
- 1 (20 ounce) package of cheese tortellini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot combine the spinach, cream of chicken, chicken broth and water. Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low. Stir in tortellini and simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.