- 4 salmon fillets
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted, unsalted, divided
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup basil, dried or fresh, chopped
- In a med. bowl combine ½ cup of melted butter, lime zest, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Stir in basil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over med, low heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Brush each fillet with basil lime butter sauce.