- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, plus ½ teaspoon
- 5 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press 1 can of crescent roll dough evenly into bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until smooth. Add vanilla. Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough in baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine apples, lemon juice and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Stir until combined.
- Layer apple mixture over cheese mixture.
- Unroll 2nd crescent roll and place over top of apples.
- Pour melted butter on top of crust.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon together. Evenly sprinkle on top of buttered crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.