This Bread is so delicious. Using frozen bread dough gives it that home-made taste. Don’t worry about left-overs. This won’t last that long. Enjoy!
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 20 frozen dough rolls, thawed
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees. Lightly grease a Bundt pan. Set aside.
- In medium size bowl combine sugar and cinnamon together to make cinnamon sugar.
- Cut cream cheese into 20 squares and coat with cinnamon sugar.
- In small bowl, microwave butter until melted. Add brown sugar. Stir until combined.
- Using your fingers stretch and pull each dough roll and place a cube of cinnamon cream cheese in the center. Wrap and seal the cheese inside each dough roll by pressing along edges. Repeat with remaining dough pieces.
- Place 10 cheese filled dough rolls in bottom of bundt pan. Pour half of the butter brown sugar mixture over top. Layer the remaining dough rolls on top and pour the remaining butter brown sugar mixture over the top layer.
- Place in oven for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Remove from oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Use a butter knife to run along sides of pan before inverting bread onto serving plate.