- 1 (3.4 ounce) box Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 ¾ cups of Milk
- 15 Maraschino Cherries, cut in half
- 4 to 8 ounces of semi-sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 teaspoon of Shortening
- 10 to 12 popsicle or lollipop sticks
- Combine pudding and milk. Whisk together until smooth.
- Stir in cherries.
- Pour pudding mixture into Mini Cups or 2 oz. paper cups. Insert stick in center of each.
- Freeze for several hours.To remove from plastic cups, run hot water around sides for 1 to 3 seconds.
- In small bowl, melt chocolate and shortening for 1 minute in microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Working quickly, drizzle chocolate over top of each frozen cherry pop using a teaspoon.
- Keep pops in freezer until ready to enjoy.