So, so easy to make blueberry pie…..using fresh blueberries….
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup water
- 5 cups of fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of butter, unsalted
- 1 ( 9 inch) pie crust, baked
- In pan over medium heat, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and water. Stir until sugar is melted.
- Add 3 cups of blueberries to sugar mixture. Bring to a boil. Stir mixture until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and add butter, lemon juice and the rest of the blueberries. Stir until butter is melted.
- Let cool. Pour into baked pie crust.
- Keep in refrigerator until time to serve.